An FHA Home Loan can get you into a home with a low down payment. An FHA loan provides a government-insured loan with flexible loan options. Less strict credit requirements and qualifications make this loan the easiest loan for buying a home or refinancing. Save money with an easy and fast FHA loan—qualifying is simple!
How FHA Loans Work
- Purchase your home with as little as 3.5% down payment (compared to 20% required on most loans).
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates.
- 5-year adjustable rate mortgage available.
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify.
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home).
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value.
Have questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
**Cornerstone First Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.